Saturday, August 21, 2010

More Burp Cloths

After our shopping trip this week I was so excited to finally get some cute fabric! I couldn't wait to get started. I again started with something easy and made some burp cloths all by myself.
The last ones I kind of cheated and just made some already finished burp cloths cuter. On the first two pictures I used flannel on both sides with a layer of batting in the middle to make them more absorbant. My favorite is the last one which just has cotton fabric on the top and terry cloth on the back. I just love that fabric so much! I am really having fun with the sewing and have been making quite a mess in the office. If I keep it up we will definetly be converting that room to an official sewing room! There just isn't space to work in there. I haven't decided what to do next. I'm really wanting to do some cute applique onesies, bibs, wipe case covers, and cute blankets. Hopefully this next week I can pick one of those projects to work on. I still have to improve a lot more on the sewing skills I'm not very good at sewing in a straight line but I know after more practice I will get better.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...